Integrated Solutions For All Phases Of Manufacturing
MSP engineers can analyze a customer’s requirements and understand their underlying needs to create integrated controls solutions for all phases of a manufacturing process. By the careful selection of both hardware and software controls, MSP integrates components from various vendors to engineer the optimum solution. The systems are engineered to meet or exceed the requirements of common industrial standards including the National Electrical Code, UL 508A, IEC, CSA and CE.
- Hardware Design – MSP provides design services ranging from a bill of materials to electrical schematics to panel layout to the creation of a complete finished product for its customers.
- CAD – MSP can provide electrical CAD assistance ranging from as-built drawings to complete electrical designs.
- Machine Motion Control – MSP implements servo technology for machine motion control in many industries such as food and beverage, packaging, and building materials.
- SCADA & HMI Development – MSP works with the leading SCADA packages. They are authorized integrators for Rockwell Software and Wonderware, and have extensive experience with Citect, Intellution, Siemens, and Modicon.
- System Start-up/Trouble Shooting – MSP provides on-site services that range from the troubleshooting of existing control systems to the start-up of newly installed systems.